Migate Abroad  

Suite 153
33 Parkway
Registered No: 08238840

+44 0203-701-0318







OUR PARTNERS             




Looking for Visa Services for Australia?


Australia is currently the worlds most attractive and leading destination for migration. There are several avenues of migrating to Australia. Whether you are just attracted to the gorgeous weather or the highly paid salary we can help to make your dream a reality. Our Australian team of specialist will hold your hand in ensuring that you are applying for the right visa, As you may know when applying for visas you will be faced with many challenges, our team are here to ensure that nothing is left to chance.

  • Our services for Australia include:
  • Skilled Visa & Work Permit
  • Working Holiday Visa
  • Spousal & De-facto Visa
  • Prospective Partner Visa
  • Business & Investor Visa
  • Retirement Visa
  • Student Visa
  • Parent Visa and many more

Expression of Interest ( EOI)

An EOI is not a visa application, it is an indication that you would like to be considered for a skilled visa.
You will be asked to provide a range of information in your EOI depending on the visa(s) you want to be considered for, such as:

  • basic personal information
  • nominated occupation
  • work experience
  • study and education
  • level of English skills
  • details of a Skills Assessment, related to your nominated occupation
  • business and investment experience.

People who are looking to migrate to Australia as a skilled migrant and are able to evidence that their occupation is in demand ( this means your occupation is listed on the most recent Skilled Occupation list) SOL 1 or SOL 2 are required to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) via Skill Select.

Effectively as from the 1 July 2012, all applicants interested in migrating to Australia through the points based skilled migration or business investment and innovation visa programs will be required to submit an EOI and receive an invitation in order to lodge a visa application.

Once your EOI is submitted and has been approved you will then receive an invitation from skill select to lodge your visa application. Please bear in mind that from the point of receiving your invitation you only have 60days to submit your visa application before your invitation expires.

Our specialist team have successfully prepared hundreds of successful applications, why not give us a call today to see what options are available to you.





There are a number of migration routes available to people who has family residing in Australia. If you are the fiancée/fiancé, partner, children, parents of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens, then our team of specialist at Migrate Abroad will be on hand to ensure that your application has the best chance of being approved.

Our specialist team have successfully prepared hundreds of successful applications, why not give us a call today to see what options are available to you.


Partner Visa: Offshore Temporary and Permanent (Subclasses 309 and 100)


If you are the partner or fiancés of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen then you may apply for a temporary or permanent visa for Australia. The visa allows you to enter or remain in Australia on the basis of your married or de facto relationship with your partner. This visa is initially granted for a period of two years after which the applicant must demonstrate the relationship is ongoing and genuine to be able to apply for permanent residence.

As with most Australian visa applications, candidates are expected to meet at least the basic requirements:

You are required to be in a genuine, continuous de facto relationship with the sponsor, and have been for the 12 months before lodging your application.

You must be in an exclusive relationship with the sponsor/partner.

You are required to be living together.

You are required to provide evidence of a de facto relationship.

Please speak to one of our specialist for further information on Partner Visas or any other family visas.



Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)


If you are looking to travel to Australia to marry your intended spouse and live as husband and wife then this visa is for you. Once your prospective marriage visa is issued you are then required to travel to Australia and marry your fiancé/fiancée within the visa's nine month validity period.

Your partner must be one of the following:


  • an Australian citizen
  • an Australian permanent resident
  • an eligible New Zealand citizen.

Our specialist team at Migrate Abroad have successfully prepared thousands of family visas over the years. We work hard so that you don’t have to. We understand how emotional and difficult being away from a loved one can be, so our family team of dedicated specialist work efficiently and speedily to ensure that your application is submitted as soon as possible. We refuse to submit any application unless we feel confident that your case is water tight and all aspects are covered thoroughly, therefore giving each case the maximum chance of success. Why not speak with a member of our team for more information on family visas.


Bookmark and Share





Migrate Abroad Ltd
Suite 153
33 Parkway
United Kingdom
Registered No: 08238840

+44 (0)203-701-0318
Registered office :

©2013 Migrate Abroad Ltd. All rights reserved