Canadian Immigration - Student Visa
Applicants looking to study in Canada must have secured an acceptance letter to a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada. Applicants must also demonstrate proof of required funding in place for the following:
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses for yourself and any family members included in your application
- Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada
- Strong ties to your home country and evidence of your intention to leave Canada at the end of their studies.
- Be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada,
- Be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary, and
- Satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.
The main applicant will be able to include their partner, spouse or children.
Successful applicants will be eligible to work part time on campus, they also have the opportunity to seek off campus work after a 6months period. In many cases on completion of specific courses, applicant may be eligible to apply for a post graduation work permit. Please speak with a member of our study abroad team for further information regarding studying in Canada.