Canadian Immigration - Canadian Spousal Visa
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible to sponsor their loved ones and help them to get a Permanent Resident Spouse Visa for Canada through the Family Class program.
Relocating to Canada under this kind of sponsorship allows you to seek and undertake employment in the country without any restriction.
Successful applicants will become permanent residents and after a minimum residency requirement of three years, may be able to apply for Canadian citizenship.
Sponsoring a same sex partner under the spouse immigration rules is permissible if your marriage certificate was issued on or after the following dates in these provinces.
- British Columbia (July 8, 2003)
- Quebec (March 19, 2004)
- Manitoba (September 16, 2004)
- Newfoundland (December 21, 2004)
- New Brunswick (July 4, 2005)
- Nova Scotia (September 24, 2004)
- Ontario (June 10, 2003)
- Saskatchewan (November 5, 2004)
- Yukon (July 14, 2004)
- All other provinces/territories (July 20, 2005).
Please speak with one of our specialist today regarding the family category for Canadian migration.