Australian Immigration - Defacto Visa
This visa is for you if you want to enter Australia on the basis of your relationship with your partner. Your partner must be one of the following:
- an Australian citizen
- an Australian permanent resident
- an eligible New Zealand citizen.
De Facto Applicant Eligibility
To apply to enter or stay in Australia on the basis of your de facto relationship with your partner:
- You must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- You must not be related by family
- You must be living together for a minimum of 12 months before lodging your application.
- You may be required to provide a medical report and police check.
Please speak with a member of our expert team for assistance in putting together a water tight application.
Our specialist team have successfully prepared hundreds of successful applications, why not give us a call today to see what options are available to you.